Tomatoes and mozzarella is a classic duo and very quick and simple to make. Try for yourself!
- 22 tomatoes (a dozen of various colours cherry tomatoes, few black tomatoes, few yellow tomatoes and at least one raspberry tomato)
- 150g Mozzarella cheese (buffalo)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 pinch ground cumin
- 5 leaves basil (for decoration)
- 5 teaspoons olive oil (for the sauce)
- 3 teaspoons balsamic vinegar (for the sauce)
Let’s start with the sauce. Cut one raspberry tomato in half and from one half of it squeeze the juice into a bowl. Combine in olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and black pepper.
Cut all the tomatoes into pieces, place to another bowl. Top with few tablespoons of the sauce and stir well.
Cut mozzarella in pieces. Add mozzarella pieces to the bowl. Sprinkle with salt, black pepper and cumin. Decorate with basil leaves.
Enjoy the meal!