This simple tuna and egg salad recipe is very quick to make. It tastes really good and can be served either, as a separate dish or as a sandwich spread. You can even spread it on any type of sturdy lettuce, for example, Romaine lettuce.
- 150g tuna, canned, in its own juice
- 4 eggs, hard boiled
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, light
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 pinch salt, only if tuna is not salted
- 1 tablespoon dill, freshly chopped
Using a fork, mash tuna into small pieces. Transfer the pieces to a bowl. Add diced eggs.
Combine mustard, mayonnaise, ground black pepper, salt and dill together. Pour this dressing onto the tuna and egg mixture. Mix thoroughly. Sprinkle with dill.
Eat as a sandwich spread or with crackers!